- Charging 3 times faster than the older version level 1, so it saves you time!
- Adjustable current: 6A / 8A / 10A / 13A / 16A (max. charging power 3,7 kW)
- During the first 60 seconds, place the enclosed RFID Key or double-tap at the designated spot below display to change the charging current from 6A to 16A.
- Car connector: Type 1 female socket 16A 1phase 3,7kW (SAE J1772)
- Grid connector: European Schuko plug male 16A
- Applicable for voltages up to 250V (phase 1)
- Availability is 5 and 8 m (with the most common Duosida cable)
USER GUIDE: DOWNLOAD
Superior protection with built-in current protector RCD Type B!
- Complete Link: IP44
- Plug in a disconnected state: IP54
- The connector in a disconnected state: IP67
- 100% waterproof!
- The product can be used even in harsh working environments.
- Operating temperature range: -40 ° C to 75 ° C.
- Size of the EVSE box: 240x90x60mm
Certificates and norms:
- IEC 61851-1 | IEC 62196-2 16-32A - certified for use in the EU with CE, TUV
Suitable for all electro vehicles with Type 1 socket:
CHEVROLET - Bolt & Spark & Volt - CADILLAC - ELR PHEV & CT6 PHEV - CHRYSLER - Pacifica Minivan PHEV - CITROEN - C-Zero & e MEHARI & E-Berlingo Multispace - FISKER - Karma - FIAT - 500e - FORD - C-Max Energi & Focus Electric & Fusion Energi SE Sedan - HONDA - FiT & Clarity EV & Accord PHEV - KIA - Soul EV (2014-2018) - MIA - Electric & Electric Van - MITSUBISHI - i-Miev & Outlander PHEV - NISSAN - e-NV200 & Leaf (2010-2017) - OPEL - Ampera - PEUGEOT - ION & Partner Electric - RENAULT - Fluence Z.E. & Kangoo Z.E. - SMITHS EDISON - Van & Newton - TATA INDICA - Vista EV - TOYOTA - Prius PHEV & Scion iQ - VAUXHALL - Ampera