The type B circuit breaker is intended for use in applications with frequency converters, in medical devices, UPS, mobile installations, elevators and more. Type B circuit breakers are not intended for use in DC systems and networks with operating frequencies other than 50 or 60 Hz. Conditions for frequencies up to 1 kHz are defined for cuircuit breakers of type B.
The detection, evaluation and interruption functions of residual currents of type A do not depend on the voltage in the grid, to evaluate the smooth DC component, a residual current supply voltage greater than 50 V is required. It can be used on any two poles. When designing and installing electrical installations, electrical loads can generate DC residual current and, in the event of a fault, must be assigned a separate electrical circuit.
- Residual current frequency: 1kHz
- NFIBK: short-term delay delay
- The capacity of overvoltage current with a current profile of 8/20 µs is 3 kA
- Number of poles: 2P, 4P
- Rated AC voltage (V): 230 / 400V
- Rated current (A): 25, 40, 63, 80A
- Rated frequency (Hz): 50Hz
- Rated residual operating current (A): 30 mA
- Tightening torque (Nm): 2Nm
- Working temperature: -20 ° to 50 ° C
- Dimensions: 86 x 70 x 58 mm
- Weight: 350g
Security and certificates
The RCD is designed for mounting on a 35 mm wide mounting rail in accordance with EN 60715. The RCD is IP20 certified for protection against moisture and dust and IP40 after installation in a control cabinet.
The circuit breaker is provided with a standard 24-month warranty.