Charging with the EVECUBE 2S AC smart charging station is up to 5 times faster than charging from a standard SCHUKO socket. The station is equipped with an intelligent WebServer on your local IP address, including a web application for easy remote control, statistics and its management. Possibility to set charging time, power and a time schedule according to customer tariffs. The maximum charging power is 22 kW.
The WebServer system is developed in the Czech Republic and represents an advanced solution for both home use and public charging. Control is simple and intuitive. In addition, the extra module can monitor the total energy consumption of the household and limit the charging power accordingly, so that it does not exceed the nominal reserved power input.
The EVECUBE 2S charging station is equipped with protective elements that ensure complete safety of the car and crew. The most important of these is the built-in Type B circuit breaker and RCD (FI) A-EV residual current device with 6mA DC current detection.
When placed in a public place, the charging station is equipped with a socket lock to prevent the cable from being stolen. Thanks to the extremely strong steel construction, the charging station is additionally protected against mechanical damage and contamination.
Orders, processing and delivery times take approximately 2 weeks! The charging station can be requested with a socket or with an integrated cable, with a pole or ready for installation on the wall, according to the needs of each customer.
- integrated socket Duosida Type 2 female (2x)
- integrated charging cable Phoenix Contact Type 2 with a length of 5 meters (2x)
- IP54 protection
- Maximum current: 32A (1 - 3 phases)
- Maximum voltage: 400V
- Maximum charging power: 22 kW
- Drawer lock: Yes
- Communication: Internet (LAN, WiFi, 4G, hotspot function)
- OCPP: No.
- Authorization: Smart WebServer or stainless steel RFID reader (optional)
- Authorization: (optional) Dallas iButton
- Charging status information: Yes
- Electricity meter: No.
- Operating temperature range: -20 C to +50 C
- Dimensions: 340 x 300 x 150 mm (smallest charging station on the market)
- Cable length: 5 meters
- Weight: 4,5kg
- Color: brushed stainless steel
Security and certificates
All EVECUBE 22kW charging stations are tested to ensure their safety. Testing takes place individually. The protection box is certified at the IP54 level. Evecube meets the international standards IEC 61851-1 and IEC 62196-2. In the European Union, the charging station is certified by CE and TUV.
The charging station has a standard 36-month warranty. The extended warranty is 5 years.