It uses one to three phases of the 16A current depending on the on-board charger of the electric car. The maximum charging power is 3.7 - 11 kW depending on the number of phases used.
The adapter ensures completely safe charging of the electric car without any risk for the charger, the electric car or people. On the charger side, the adapter is equipped with a high quality WALTHER head. Thanks to its size and design, the adapter is easy to store, and thus it is suitable for travel and allows connection to any 32A CEE socket.
The adapter is suitable in combination with a portable charger for all electric cars that have an on-board charger with an output of 3.6 - 11 kW.
- industrial three-phase 5-pin 32A CEE plug (electrical grid)
- industrial three-phase 5-pin 16A CEE socket brand WALTHER (charger / appliance)
- protection against the intrusion of solid foreign bodies with a diameter of 1 mm and larger
- protection against water splashing from all directions
- maximum charging power: 11 kW
- cable length: 0.5 m
- color: red, white and black
Security and certificates
All adapters are tested to ensure their safety. Testing takes place individually. The protective cover is IP44 certified. Walther production processes and equipment have received ISO 9001 certification.
The adapter is covered by a standard 24-month warranty.
The adapter is compatible with the following products: