The charging station was developed in the Czech Republic and represents an advanced and unrivaled solution. The module of Dynamic Load Management can monitor the total energy consumption of the household and limit the charging power accordingly so that it does not exceed the nominal reserved power input.
The intelligent AC charging station EVECUBE 2C is equipped with protective elements that ensure the complete safety of the car. The most important of these is the built-in Type B circuit breaker and RCD (FI) A-EV residual current device with 6mA DC current detection. This makes installation simple and saves considerable costs, as there is no need to add additional protective elements.
Thanks to the extremely strong steel construction, the charging station is additionally protected against mechanical damage and contamination.
Orders, processing, and delivery times take approximately 6 - 8 weeks!
The manual can be downloaded here.
- integrated socket Duosida Type 2 female (1x)
- integrated premium EV Expert coiled charging cable Type 2 with a length of 5 meters (1x)
- IP44 protection
- Maximum current: 32A (1 - 3 phases)
- Maximum voltage: 400V
- Maximum charging power: 22 kW
- Drawer lock: Yes
- Communication: Internet LAN, WiFi, 4G (optional)
- Authorization: RFID
- Operating temperature range: -20 C to +50 C
- Dimensions: Box - 280 x 200 x 120 mm, column - 1100 x 200 x 120 mm
- Weight: 7kg
- Color: brushed stainless steel
Security and certificates
All EVECUBE 22kW charging stations are tested to ensure their safety. Testing takes place individually. The protection box is certified at the IP44 level. Evecube meets the international standards IEC 61851-1 and IEC 62196-2. In the European Union, the charging station is certified by CE and TUV.
The charging station has a standard 36-month warranty. The extended warranty is 5 years.