Type B circuit breakers are used in photovoltaic systems, in households, as protection for electric car chargers and for special-purpose industrial power distribution (direct current). When designing and installing electrical installations, electrical loads can generate DC residual current. In the event of a fault, a separate electrical circuit must be assigned.
The type B circuit breaker is intended for use in applications with frequency converters, in medical devices, UPS, mobile installations, elevators and more. Type B circuit breakers are not intended for use in DC systems and networks with operating frequencies other than 50 or 60 Hz. Conditions for frequencies up to 1 kHz are defined for switch-off type B.
- The capacity of overvoltage current with a current profile of 8/20 µs is 3 kA
- Optional operating position
- Ev31-63-B: short-term delay delay
- Number of poles: 2P, 4P
- Rated AC voltage (V): 230/400
- Rated current (A): 25, 40, 63
- Short-circuit capacity (kA): 10
- Nominal production capacity and interruption (A): 10xIn
- Rated frequency (Hz): 50
- Rated residual operating current (A): 0.03
- Electromechanical life (cycles): 4000
- Tightening torque (Nm): 2
- Maximum wire diameter (mm2): 25
- Working temperature: - 25 ° to 50 ° C
- Dimensions: 70 x 80 x 70 mm
- Weight: 400 g
Security and certificates
The circuit breaker is designed for mounting on a 35 mm wide mounting rail in accordance with EN 60715. The circuit breaker is IP20 certified for protection against moisture and dust and after installation in an IP40 distribution box.
The circuit breaker is provided with a standard 24-month warranty.