Payment options of EV Expert
Payment options of EV Expert eshop
1. At the office
You can pay for your order at Stupkova 952/18 (Office 188) 779 00 Olomouc. So far only in cash.
2. Bank transfer
Currently bank transfer is still a very popular payment method. EV Expert s.r.o. has an account at FIO Bank, so if the payments for your order are also sent from the same FIO Bank, we will usually receive a confirmation of payment by one hour and then we can process and dispatch the order. Payment can be made at any time, but it is processed in the office hours of Monday - Friday 8:00 - 18:00, which may slightly delay the order. Payment is free of charge.
There are no fees for the PayPal account or for payments. Charges apply only to payment recipients.
4. On-line payment card
Payment by credit card is the most popular payment method in the Internet environment. We receive the payment almost immediately and therefore we can dispatch the order immediately. Payment is processed 24/7 and is completely free.
We accept VISA and MasterCard payment cards. Publishing banks allow the use of embossed (embossed) cards.
In addition, some banks issue so-called virtual cards, which are intended solely for online purchases.
INFORM YOUR BANK ABOUT THE POSSIBILITY OF USING YOUR CARD ON THE INTERNET.
Payment by card at www.evexpert.eu is worth it!
- Safe and convenient way to shop
- You do not need to have cash at the moment of taking over
- You save for long-term
Card payment is 100% secure
- When accepting payment cards, we use 3D-Secure solution - state-of-the-art applications of MasterCard and Visa card associations for secure card payments on the Internet
- You directly enter the data from your payment card
- None of our employees have access to your credit card details
- Data transmission is performed through the secure HTTPS protocol that encrypts this information
What cards are we accepting?
How do you pay for us?
If you decide to use your payment card for the selected products, you will automatically be redirected to the GP WebPay environment after you confirm your order, prompting you to enter your card details:
- Credit card number
- Card expiration date
- CVV2 / CVC2 - the last three digits pre-printed on the signature strip of your card
You enter this information directly into the payment bank's payment page, which will provide an undetectable encrypted data transfer and will only tell us the result of the authorization and will instruct you to execute the order. This eliminates the possibility of misuse of your payment card by the entity from which you purchase the goods and the free transfer of unprotected data to the public computer network.
You are informed by e-mail about the transaction result.
The presence of logos Verified by Visa of Visa Card Association and MasterCard Secure Code of MasterCard Card Association guarantees secure payment at our online store.
If the bank does not confirm your payment with your card, it may be due to the following:
- Credit card information was not filled in correctly
- You do not have enough funds on your account or have already reached the limit for internet transactions
- Your card is not permitted for online transactions. In this case, you must contact your bank.
PAY BY CARD IS REALLY VERY EASY!