EVECUBE / EVEREST warranty conditions
Warranty conditions for EVECUBE / EVEREST AC charging stations
EV Expert guarantees the integrity and basic functionality of all charging stations.
If a service intervention is necessary, please contact the EV Expert technician on +420 777 364 164 or by email: email@example.com
When contacting by phone, it is necessary to have the S/N located on the side of the charging station available.
Depending on the scope, the service intervention is carried out by sending the charging station to the address:
EV Expert s.r.o., Stupkova 952/18, 779 00 Olomouc, Czech Republic
or by sending defective components for replacement or repair. Defective components can be replaced at a disconnected charging station by an electrician according to the instructions and with a valid certificate.
The 5-year warranty covers:
- on the stainless steel body and covers of charging stations
- to deep corrosion
- to the charging control module and the smart charging module (outside the cooling fan)
The 5-year warranty does not cover:
- to chemical damage
- to mechanical damage
- on moving parts (e.g. button, cable holder lock, etc.) and additional charging station equipment
- for overvoltage protection during its electrical breakdown. current (the replacement does not apply to the given component even with the standard 2-year warranty - in the event of electric current breakdown)
- to the RFID reader
- to the display of the charging station and other components entering the operation of the charging station