The fast charging station DC 40S is made of quality materials, is durable and, thanks to protection at the IP 54 level, is suitable for outdoor use, even in adverse conditions.
The main emphasis is on the safety of the electric car, its crew and the charging station itself, so it is equipped with protection of the main input protection RCD-A, optionally RCD-B when configuring AC charging. The station is equipped with DC charging cable CCS and CHAdeMO or a double CCS or with AC cable Type 2.
For easy and intuitive operation, the station has an 7 inch touch screen with a user-friendly interface. The charger offers multiple charging modes that can be selected based on the total time, amount, power or battery charge status.
- Charging cable: CCS + CHAdeMO or double CCS or 3 in 1 (CCS + CHAdeMO +AC 22kW / Dual CCS + 22-44kW)
- Maximum output current: CCS 150A, CHAdeMO 125A, AC 32A (63A only with Dual CCS)
- Maximum output power DC: 60 kW
- Maximum output power AC: 22 kW (44kW only with Dual CCS)
- Efficiency: ≥95.2%
- Input voltage: 260~530V AC
- Output voltage range DC: CCS(150-750V), CHAdeMO(150-500V)
- Output voltage range AC: 400V AC
- Comunication: Ethernet and WiFi or 4G (optional)
- Charging mode: APP / RFID / Plug and Charge
- support OCPP 1.6 J
- Display: 7 " touch screen
- Emergency stop: Yes
- Protection degree: IP54
- Working temperature: -25 ° C to + 50 ° C
- Standy power consuption: <25W
- Size (W/H/D): 600x1883x743mm
- Weight: 250 Kg
- Certificate: CE
Security and certificates
All charging stations are tested to ensure their safety. The EVEMOVE charging station is certified to IP54, making it suitable for outdoor operation.
Safety is ensured thanks to the output contactor, fuses, EPO, SPD, MCB, leakage switch and insulation detector protection.
The charging station comes with a standard warranty of 24 months when installed with our partner.