The Type 2 male charging plug is equipped with an IP44-certified cover, which provides protection against the ingress of bodies larger than 1 mm and against the ingress of water splashing from all sides. When connected, the protection of the connector is IP54, which ensures its dust resistance.
The charging connector meets all the requirements prescribed by the test and certificate for JDQ 53.3 electronic devices, which guarantees its resistance to vibration, moisture, dust and salt spray. At the same time, it is only equipped with a flammability insulator approved by the UL94 V-0 certificate, which can stop the spread of flame within 10 seconds.
- Type 2 male (IEC 62196-2), model MRCP-L
- Maximum current: 32A
- Maximum voltage: 250 / 400V (3phase)
- Maximum charging power: 22 kW
- Operating temperature range: -30 ° C to + 50 ° C
- Skeleton material: Thermal plastic
- Contact: Copper alloy, silver or nickel plating
- Sealed sealing collar: rubber or silicone rubber
- White color with black elements
Security and certificates
All charging connectors are tested to ensure their safety. The protective cover is IP44 certified. The connector in the connected state is protected at the IP54 level. The connector meets SAE J1772 international standards. For use in the European Union, it is certified with CE, TUV and UL 94. It is certified for the requirements of JDQ 53.3.
The connector has a standard 24 month warranty.
If you hesitate whether this connector is suitable for your car, you can go to our database of electric cars, where you will find your car and its type of its connector, or you can contact us at any time.